For the latest news, sports, AG news and more, check out our MSC News website by clicking here
Visit our sister stations:
KNZA 103.9 FM
KMZA 92.1 FM
KTNC 1230 AM
Sunny 101.3 FM
Grillin’ Good Times Giveaway with Hot Country 93.7!!!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Contestants must be 16 years of age or older to participate in this giveaway.
2. Contestants may register once at each qualifying location during the designated time.
3. Contestants must be present to register.
4. Employees of participating merchants can not participate while a remote sign-up/drawing is being held at their employer's business.
4. Qualifying locations will be announced on 93.7 F.M. and listed on our station web sites, www.kairfm.com and www.mscnews.net.
5. At the end of each qualifying opportunity, one eligible entry will be drawn. That contestant will become a finalist for the grand prize.
6. Grand prize drawing will take place live on the morning show on August 10th at 7:30 a.m. The finalist whose name is drawn will have 93.7 seconds to call in to redeem the prize! If that finalist does not call in within the allotted time, another name will be drawn, and that person will have the same amount of time to call in. This process will continue until we have a winner.
7. Grand prize consists of the following prizes, valued at more than $1,600: A Traeger Grill from Heritage Tractor, $500 in meat from Clark’s Custom Meat Co., two Kansas City Chiefs tickets to their season opener against San Diego courtesy of the Atchison Area United Way, two season passes to all of the 2016 Benedictine College home football games, and four Kansas City Royals tickets.
8. Employees and immediate family members of KNZA Inc. are not eligible to participate in this giveaway promotion. Nor are employees or immediate family members of any major sponsor: Heritage Tractor, Clark's Custom Meat Co., and The Atchison Area United Way.
9. KNZA Inc. reserves the right to change or modify these rules. Any such change will be announced on KAIR and posted to www.kairfm.com.
10. As a condition of entry, all participants release KNZA Inc., its sponsors, and advertisers from any and all liability arising out of participation in the giveaway and acceptance of prize.
11. All participants as a condition of entry release their name, voice, and likeness and or picture to KNZA Inc. and its affiliates for promotional purposes and shall do so without further compensation.
12. By participating in this contest, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules. Decisions regarding any aspect of the giveaway by KNZA inc. are final. Noncompliance will result in disqualification.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
Prizes won on the air must be picked during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., within two weeks of being won. Individuals who do not pick up their prize(s) within two weeks will be ineligible to win another prize for six months.
Please bring photo ID with you when picking up a prize.
One winner per household each 30 days.
Some exemptions and/or exclusions may apply with certain prizes. Any such exemptions and/or exclusions will be announced on Hot Country 93.7 FM.
Some prizes have certain restrictions on them, such as a minimum age requirement. Any restriction(s) will be announced on the air during the giveaway.
Listeners must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible for any giveaways associated with the Kansas Lottery.
If you call or leave a message on our listener contest line (913-367-3670), all or portions of your message may be used for broadcast on KAIR-Radio.
All participants as a condition of entry release KAIR-Radio and its parent company KNZA, Inc., its sponsors, and advertisers from any and all liability arising out of participation in the giveaway.
KAIR-Radio and its parent company KNZA, Inc. reserve the right to change or modify these rules as deemed necessary. Any such change will be announced on the air, posted to the General Contest Rules page on our web site, and KAIR-Radio will have a written copy along with the original rules at its office at 200 N. 5th in Atchison, KS.
All participants as a condition of entry release their name, voice, and likeness and/or picture to KAIR-Radio, its parent company KNZA, Inc. and its affiliates for promotional purposes and shall do so without further compensation.
By participating in this contest, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and decisions regarding any aspect of the giveaway by KAIR-Radio and KNZA, Inc. Noncompliance will result in disqualification.
KAIR radio has proudly served the Northeast Kansas and Atchison community since 1939. Bringing our listeners the hottest country music, local news, sports, weather and community events.
Contact us at the studio by:
P.O. BOX G
200 N. 5TH STREET